Sunday 19 January 2014

A Day With My Mother In Singapore Botanic Garden...

Today, my mom and I decided to go out for a walk and take some photos. She loves taking photos of almost everything. Food, events, birthdays, outings, holidays and so on. It almost feels like she wouldn't be standing on earth if camera was not invented. Another thing she really loves, are flowers. If you ask her what flower it was, you would get an 80% chance that she will know the name of the flower. So, since she loves taking photos and flowers, we decided to go for a walk in the Botanic Garden. 

The last time i remember going there, the place was full of dust, machines and construction workers. The place was dusty in some areas and certain places were blocked for construction. Today, the constructions finished and the place is just awesome. It's clean, big, beautiful and full of flowers and trees. There were people having picnics, people taking their dogs for a walk, dogs shitting on the road (the owners cleaned it afterward), kids running and riding bicycle. There were birds, squirrels, swans, turtles and fishes. As we walked and took pictures, i felt very happy and eased. I just forgot all of the stressful things i need to keep track of, projects, homework and studies. I felt very free walking the garden. As we walked on, we talked about our past and the times we came to Singapore to take the AEIS Exam to enroll into a local secondary school. I had so much fun talking with my mom about the past and walking around Botanic Garden.

So, that's all i did for today, besides playing game at home XD. And also, i may not be posting such long wordy stories of what i did for the day, in the future, but i may post other things such as game related stuff or random photos i take. I will most like be posting blogs on weekends due to my busy school schedule. If there is anything you want me to talk about, feel free to comment and i'll try my best to do it for you. I'm gonna end of my blog with some pictures i took, follow me on instagram for random photos, facebook to be MA FRIEND!!!! and twitch to watch my game stream!!













No comments:

Post a Comment