Saturday 18 January 2014

First Time Blogging!!!

I'm Jie Hoon Lee (James Lee) and it's my first time blogging... and i may suck at it. HEEHEE I'm just gonna talk about what i did for the day, how it was and stuff in my blog, like an open diary? Hahah.

So today i went out with my friend, John,  to take photos for my school project which is about making a photo essay (video) about racism in Singapore. Before we started to do the serious things, we decided to go to Electronic Expo in Singapore Expo. Damn it was so packed that i literally had to grind my ass on someone else's ass.Don't get me wrong, i'm not perverted. HAHA. I had no choice, but i had to get my portable charger which i was and still am hoping that it is not fulled with 1 AA battery and 2 pack of sand which is made from China. XD (It is still surviving....)

After all that ass grinding in Singapore Expo, we decided to go to Bugis+. Why? I have no freaking idea why. We just went there just because of Garena Stadium (Singapore's Gaming HQ???  HAHA ). We were SUPPOSED to start our project but guess what we saw. "Devil's Due" movie poster right in front of our face. So why the heck would we not go for it? So we paid 11 dollars each just to close my ears and get shocked by awesome, shocking, annoying, WTF jump scares. HAHA. The movie is awesome btw...

After all the crap we did, we decide to start our project. How i wish it happened. HAHA. Actually we did, by walking around almost 3km from Bugis Station to Little India, then to Farrer Park. While walking some-what-long-distance (for me XD) we sang songs and did crazy shit. Here are the list of songs we sang

Radioactive
Demon
When I Was Your Man
Wrecking Ball
Rolling in the Deep

And more songs that i don't remember and songs that doesn't even exist. XD. My friend saw a green garbage bin that looked like the green pipe Mario goes in and came up with an idea. To do what Mario does with the green pipe. HAHA but he had no balls to really go in the bin. XD HAHA (If you wanna see it, follow him on Instagram @cjng1996)

So we did that all the way to our final destination, farrer park MRT. Guess what, we managed to take some photos for our project!!!!!!! HAHA. Here are some photos that i took of him being crazy.









I had some much fun today with my awesome brother John!!! (Cus we have the same mentality XD). I really love doing things like today and i hope to do more in the future with more of my friends who are as crazy as both of us and have the similar (Same) mentality. HAHA

Well.... That all for my first blog. I'll be posting more... maybe? haha. So follow my block?? Is it called follow? I don't know. Do what u do to see more of my post if you want to.... add me on facebook and follow me and my friend on Instagram to see more random shit. I don't use twitter....




@jh94lee @cjng1996


Or Search Jie Hoon Lee and John Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment