Monday 17 March 2014

Feeling Lazy Lately



My Exams were long over... but I've been feeling very lazy to blog or stream. I've just been playing games, going out to chalets with my friends. Okay, so I'll just say that I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately cus it make me feel better that way. XD so now, I've got lots of things to share with you all. Second thought, not really. HAHA.

First I'll start with my first overnight stay to chalet with my currently classmate. We went to Costa Sands Chalet at Pasir Ris for 3 days 2 nights. Honestly, the chalet was quite okay. It was clean and spacious. The only thing that sucked was the dirty toilet and that there were no air conditioning in the living room.




That nights, after we got settled into our chalet, we rented bikes for each person and cycled all the way from Pasir Ris to Changi Village (Roughly 7+Km). We cycled for around 2 hours or so and went to have a late supper at a nearby coffee shop.

Us trying hard to take a mid air photo. The guy in white on the right looks like he is singing a Sunday Church hymn and he is jumping higher than the tallest guy in our class which is hidden behind him. HAHA

They look like they are taking a cover photo of their new band album. LOL











Tissue Prata with chocolate syrup on it. It was SO DAMN GOOD!



There is no better way to spend the day then to sleep, swim and have an awesome BBQ at night. So we did. Day 2 of our Chalet. 












This guy can sleep anywhere, anytime, in 5 minutes. HAHA

I'm going to talk about the other chalet another day because this post is just damn long. XD
There are more photos on my Facebook page. Add me on my Facebook to see more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment